Thursday, September 30, 2010

BLIND ITEM #26: CHILD STAR LOOKS FOR HOOK UP ONLINE


I initially didn't like to write this blind item because the person involved is a minor-- and by minor I mean someone who will not be able to practice his right to vote in over half a decade from now. But I realized that maybe if he gets to read this, he might stop what he is doing.

Child Star (CS) has discovered his sexuality really early in his life. Actually too shockingly early! While taking up roles as an innocent child on television, CS has learned to explore the use of the internet to search for hookups. He cruises in Facebook and in gay social networking site PlanetRomeo and flirts with guys who are even triple his age.

Early this year, CS traded numbers with my friend in Facebook. My friend thought the boy just wanted a "Kuya" until he began receiving weird text messages from CS. The text messages eventually became more explicit-- the child actor was actually soliciting sex!

Oh my goodness talaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment