Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WHY I THINK THE JOHN LLOYD-SHAINA CHISMIS IS A BIG LIE

My blogger friend Earthling Rullan posted a question in my Facebook asking my take on the John Lloyd story. I would like to share with you our conversation.










Dear Mr. Blind Item,

Can you tell us more about the Shaina and John Lloyd chisms :D They are making a news block out :P Thank you!


Earthling Rullan 




--------


Hi Earth!
The first time I heard nasty rumor on Shaina-John Lloyd was in my press conference two weeks ago. I overheard a group of showbiz writer friends who were debating whether it's true or not. 


I personally think its a BIG LIE for the following reasons:  


a. If i am John Lloyd and Shaina, my first instinct is to call a trusted Star Magic executive, say Mr M, to help us manage our problem. I am pretty sure that ABS-CBN is more than capable of sending them an emergency medical team who would eventually be asked to sign a waiver of confidentiality.  


b. Going to a public hospital is not the first thing that comes into our mind when we get into an embarrassing health condition, more so if you are public figure. We will try our best to home remedy before even letting a doctor know. If it's true that a penis captivity indeed happened, the personalities involved will be too shy to come out which is the time needed for the sphincter muscles of the vigina to relax. Case solved.  


c. Penis captivity is a rare condition that many doctors actually think its a myth. The story on penis captivity began in ancient times and it is always used as a way to inject fear among mean to engage in sexual acts outside marriage. But if it is indeed true, I think the risk is higher when there is no sufficient lubrication or if the penis of the man is exceptionally superior. Size-wise, I don't think John Lloyd is high risk.


Truly yours,


Mr Blind Item



1 comment: