Sunday, April 17, 2011

GOODBYE AJ PEREZ, WE WILL SORELY MISS YOU...


I've met AJ Perez a few times, and one of them was at the backstage of the  "Then and Now Concert" in the SM Mall of Asia open grounds in May of 2010. I was impressed with the young man's sweet demeanor-- he had a sincere smile ready for everyone he met. A few months after, we bumped each other at the taping of his new show "Shoutout" and in ASAP while I was accompanying my talent Bekimon. When I heard the news that he got a big role in "Sabel," I felt really happy for him. He was a good boy who deserved a break.

This Sunday morning's news about his sudden death was beyond saddening. It made me realize how precious the gift of life is and how fast it can be taken away from us. It was just too soon for AJ.


I ask all my readers a short prayer to the boy who would have been a man soon named AJ Perez. May his soul rest in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment